Wednesday, October 15, 2008

We breed 'em gooder here!

I asked Billie to get dressed today.
This is the ensemble that she put together.
I am SURE I explained the rule about mixing plaids.
Whoops maybe not!

She told me that it looks like she is wearing a dress.
Well kind of honey!
Except the plaids don't really match.

I think she meant "bye" as in good bye...
she's not really that good of a "buy" per say.
She is a 8 year old going on 20 and she can be pretty smart,
intelligent too.

Gosh you just can't pay geneticists for dna like this one has!

5 comments:

Jessica said...

I love you Billie!!!

Kim said...

Oh my gosh she looks like she's grown 5 feet since I've seen her last. Hope things are ok with you all. So glad to hear that Grant is doing ok. I also had my appendix out in 5th grade but mine was during Spring Break.

Hope to see and talk to you all soon.

Jillian said...

love the plaids...they are great! I am glad to hear grant is doing okay and golden star for mom and doing it alone. I tagged you check out my blog.

Amber said...

Oh my I just had a vision of whats in my future with my girls! Very sassy and I love it! Billie is beautiful!

Wenonah said...

Darling girl! I'll buy her and her great genes. LOL