Sunday, October 19, 2008

Crap. I was tagged

Senior Photo...taken a few (ahem) years ago.

I was catching up on some of my blog reading and i realized that i was tagged twice. Crap! I am so not good at these things. but here goes: I am combining the 2 so I only have to do it once.
7 Weird/Random Thought about me:
1.I suffer from OCD badly. Even the silverware in the drawer has a certain order. Until I started drinking Zrii I took a Super B complex pill, I called it my "anti-crazy" pill.
2. I love color. I have 6 different colors on the walls of my house right now. (All different rooms though.)
3.We have lived in 5 different states in our 13 years of marriage. 4 of those in Montana in college and now almost 5 years living here in AZ.
4.I come across to many as very confident and self assured, maybe even bitchy, but I am really an introvert. I hold everything in and let it eat away at me.
Until this last year when I went through some emotionally challenging issues and my husband was able to help me open up and release my feelings. Now I have been pretty good about trying to work my feelings out right away instead of supressing them.
5. I had 2 of my 3 children at home with a midwife. It was an amazing experience for our family. I love to talk about it so if you even have questions shoot away.
6.I have to sleep on the inside of the room farthest away from the door. It doesn't matter which side that ends up. Even when Bill is gone and one of the kids is sleeping with me, I make them sleep on the outside. Mean I know!
7.I love to bake, craft, scrapbook, sew home decorating things, crochet. I am totally into vintage crafts right now. Reusing things is also lumped into that catagory. I have been "stripping" old t-shirts to repurpose them as a rug or something!

7 TV SHOWS I LIKE TO WATCH: Big Bang Theory (my fav right now) Monk, Survivor, Privileged, Hero's, According to Jim, NCIS

7 THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO: Cooler AZ winter weather, finishing my kitchen island, the elections being over, the holiday season, someday loosing all that baby weight, getting my bedroom and bathroom organized, repainting the house (hey we have lived here 3 years..a girl needs some change)

Thanks Steph and Jill for Tagging me. Sorry I suck at it. I am cheating and going to tag anyone that wants to play along.



5 comments:

Stephanie said...

You are so funny! I miss hanging out with you. We really should get together sometime!

Kim said...

WOW...I'm thinking Billie sure does look like her mommy. Hope all is well give me a call when you have a nice day off, we can get together and chit chat.
Oh and btw.....LOVE Big Bang Theory!!!!

leschornmom said...

Hi Lexie! I just read several of your posts. It's wonderful that Grant came home from the hospital so soon. It took my aunt about 2 weeks!
Drop me a line any time and thanks so much for the fabric softener idea. I am so tring that!

Amy said...

Lexi,
You are and were a BABE! What a hottie! And I agree, Billie looks like you! But don't worry. She's not a hottie. At least not yet! LOL!

Jillian said...

I am so glad you played...if it is any consolation I am horrible at tags. But I do love reading things about people....see I did not know you were such an introvert....I hold in a lot too. HMMMM are we related :). Thanks for playing it was fun.