Saturday, October 4, 2008

Day 4, short and sweet

Okay so here it is 7pm on day 4. We had a long busy day at our house today. Here is the good news. The chore list is short today. Today er tonight we are going to tackle the tip tops of your kitchen.
~Take you long dust wand and swipe around the top of your walls. Dust bunnies and cob webs you know.
~If your cupboards drop down then dust the top of cupboards off.
~If you have decorative items up there now is the time to dust them off. Here is my advise about that: do a good cleaning once in a while and then touch up frequently. And here is where I will keep it real with you, I don’t have anything on top of my cupboards because I don’t want to keep it up.

So that is the list. Keeping it real friends, so go get your dusting on.

No comments: