Thursday, March 29, 2007

Constuction...all around us.


When we started looking for house, we jokingly said we only wanted to look where Wal-Mart wasn't yet. Well, THE WALMART is getting close to being done. Lowe's is opening sometime in April. (My neighbor got a job there, so I know it will be soon!) YEAH! No more late night trips to town at 90 miles an hour to make sure we make it to buy more ceiling paint! :-) "They" (I am not really sure who they are, but we keep hearing it!) keep saying that by the year 2020 Buckeye AZ will be bigger than Phoenix AZ. Not hard to believe since they have 600 sq. miles of land in the "city" of Buckeye. Anyway, my whole point is that they are putting in some new sewer pipes along the county road that runs behind the house. It has kept the kids entertained every morning and afternoon after school. So, don't worry Grandma S...the wave climber is getting good use.

1 comment:

Julie said...

This is hilarious...it reminded me of my kids!