Monday, March 19, 2007

Billie's Room





I have had a vision of a soft romantic room for Billie for a long time. She chose the paint color and then helped decide what to make the canapy out of. My friend Belinda is the queen of decorating a romantic home so she helped me find some the other accessories. Bill did all the wainscotting and molding and he built the shelves. I did most of the painting, filling holes and touching up. The last thing to do is get a new light fixture. I was going to find a pretty chandelier, but I think with the AZ heat putting a white ceiling fan up is a better plan. The only thing left is to built out her closet with a closet organizer.

3 comments:

smdc said...

Cuu-uute!! I can't decide if I am more jealous of the cute room, or the fact that it is clean!! Unfortunately for her, Maggie gets her "clean" gene from me!!

Julie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julie said...

oops on the last...;) Her room looks beautiful, and so does she. I especially like the details on the bed skirt. You have done an awesome job!