Friday, March 23, 2007

A few down...A hundred million to go!



Hi! After going to bed early last night, this is what I got done. (Sorry about the seams, I didn't stitch them together after I scanned, just overlaid them where they lined up) I am super happy at how they turned out. Nice and simple. The boys are on their way home from camping. They got rained out. Can you believe that in the Desert? I guess they are still going to go to a movie tonight b/c they can't camp, so I will still have the night to scrap away. I am working on Christmas Pictures right now. I took a ton at the Family Christmas Eve Party. It was fun! The other two kids are playing, bossing, playing. James is doing the playing and Billie is doing the bossing. That is okay. They are working it out. And they all get back to school on Monday! Happy Scrapbooking Day!

No comments: