Sunday, March 25, 2007

Grant the Robot




Last night Grant and Bill went to the sleep center to have Grant's sleep test done. The ENT doc wants to take his (Grant's) adnoids out b/c he is still snoring, not waking rested and bedwetting. I asked if we could have a sleep study done first so that we have something to compare it too. Grant did awesome. Watched TV for a while until he fell asleep and then they came in and woke him up at 7. They were the first patients in and the last out. I was a nervous wreck at home, but managed to go to bed fairly early. I think a scary show came on about 11, but I was already alseep, so I found the remote and even turned off the TV. Sadie must have been really tired, cause she actually came up stairs to go to sleep last night. (The night the boys were gone camping she slept on her bed downstairs all night.) The other kids even slept in this morning. We got up about 7:30 to eat some breakfast. I already have a yummy all day soup in the crock pot. It is full of carrots, potatoes, cabbage, celery, onions, and stew meat. Yummy. The kids can already smell it cooking. I actually won't be partaking, b/c I will be on my way to see Josh Groban's concert! Bill suprised me on the way to WY at Thanksgiving with the tickets. He is the most romantic hubby ever. He got 4 tickets and told me I could take whom ever I wanted. After much debate and discussion with him, we decided the it being a Sunday night it would be better for him to stay home and put the kids to bed early. What a guy! So the "girls" and I are going out tonight! WAH HOO! I will try to post some pictures tomorrow! It will be super fun.


1 comment:

smdc said...

Poor guy!! I would not have been able to sleep a wink!! Where did dad sleep?