Thursday, March 15, 2007

I finally jumped on the wagon!

Since I am a terrible journaler, everyday life forgeter and all around blonde chic, I decided to jump on the wagon of the blogging world. Heaven (and Bill) knows that I am on my computer enough each day that I could stand to document my children's (and husbands) life little funnies. Who knows though. This may end up being an exercise just like writing in a real journal growing up. I will write everyday for a week and then forget about it for a year, then try to catch up that missed year in the one week I am motivated again. It should be a fun experement non-the-less. And hopefully it will give me another way to stay connected to my friends afar.

3 comments:

chestin said...

Are you really sure you want to let the world know that some of your favorite movies are 'Anne of Green Gables' and 'Anne of Avonlea'? I'd say some early-onset insanity has definitely taken hold.

Anyway, welcome to the world wide web and I look forward to seeing your next post.....next year some time. ;-)

Unknown said...

At least none of you have to live with Legally Blonde playing every weekend there is scrapebooking going!!!

Julie said...

I think we're more alike than I thought...