Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Happy Spring!

I teach piano today... I have 6 lessons...2 of those are 1 hour this morning. We are going to be working on our scales and then some rhythm exercises. I have some minor clean up to do in the loft and then it is scrapbook time! YEAH! My plan is to put some dinner in the crock pot so the boys (Bill and Grant) can eat before they leave tomorrow for 2 nights of camping. Then on Saturday night Grant has his sleep study and Bill wants to go with him there. So I have 3 nights with just Billie and James and they play so good together. We rented a bunch of kid movies from Blockbuster, so I should be able to pop out the 140 pictures that I want to scrap this weekend. Hopefully I can figure out how to scan so I can upload some cool things while I work. I am feeling super motivated to get this done. Maybe it is thanks to my new Expedit Shelves from Ikea that I am feeling so excited. Well, off to check things off my list. Have a super day!

No comments: