Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Awake


Well, after a day to recover from a late night on a school night, I am back at em. Laundry, organizing the usual things that I do each day! HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMBER! :-) The Josh Groban concert was amazing. His voice is so...buttery! For being only 26 he has such a great stage presents. I was teasing Bill that we sat in the wrong seats...After his break he came out in the middle of the arena in the middle of the audience. He walked all the way down through the crowd back up to the stage. He came out just about where we were just 1/4 of the way around the areana. I sat next to a very nice "couple" of men. They shared their binaculars so I could get a good up close look at Josh. :-) I had a great time going with my friends. If you ever have the chance...it is worth the tickets. Thank you SOO Much Bill for spoiling me yet again!
With the kids back to school we are back to the grind. Today James and I are going to go to the Library after lunch and take back all the books and movies we checked out during spring break. Have a great one.

No comments: