Thursday, August 18, 2011

End of the summer....

First things first, the VERDICT is in:
NO SURGERY
but this will be our view for the next 6 weeks
while we are best friends with the boot


*****
My tomato plants:
They are producing slowly
Perfect amount to eat on a salad
or to slice and eat alone for a snack
I got some sort of pest on one of my 4 plants.
It pretty much killed half of it before I noticed
(even though I water them daily).
*****
Last weekend we hit up a Food Truck Gathering.
It was fab and fun and just a tad warm out.
Some of us had biscuits,
some of us had tacos
and some of us had the most delish cupcakes
*****
This "ugly bug" had a mock day today.
Nothing like practicing for 6th grade.
But who ever came up with it was
PURE GENIUS!
All of our little butterfly's are gone.
And we even have a new BFF
(her 5th grade BFF moved to another school)
Traditional Front Door Picture.
We'll have another photo shoot Monday
when the Granster joins her at school.

*****
Summer has been great but
I am ready for winter.
but I love my fireplace,
my double ovens,
my scarfs,
my boots
and
school time.

1 comment:

Rochelle said...

6th grade? Holy cow~! She's one tall gorgeous girl! So glad Bill Jack doesn't need surgery!