Friday, August 5, 2011

bi"11"ie


When you are busy making memories,
the time floats away on a cloud.

I can remember her birthday like it was yesterday.
We (my body especially) waited for a whole long week.
July 10th was just not going to be her day.
at 12:35 am on July 17th you took your first breath.


Now she is 11.
always a friend
the most creative person I know
she is becoming a plan maker
a risk taker
a neighborhood socialite
a fashionista (with her own style)

She asked for just a few things for her birthday.
They were very well thought out.

A new bike to ride to middle school.

Justin Bieber movie.
(she's 11 enough said)
We had a few friends for a weekend sleepover.
I kept if simple with homemade individual pizza's,
individual chocolate strawberry filled cakes
(which we ate at 11 pm because daddy had to work late)
and Pink Sodas

I *think* the girls finally went to sleep at 2:45.

We love you Ugly Bug!

2 comments:

Rochelle said...

11? Seriously, I guess I must have blinked! I remember Billie girl as a sweet yet fiesty 3 yr old in Avondale AZ. Learning to swim, taking care of Sadie, James best buddy, and Jayden's band member! :) Happy Birthday Billie!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY 11th BIRTHDAY BILLIE!!! =D