Saturday, April 7, 2007

Grandpa's Tractor

My friend bought the Choo Choo set from Close to My Heart. I just had to use them. I had/have all these cute pictures of the kids riding with Grandpa S on his tractor at Christmas time. I love the way Billie's page turned out so cute and girly with the tractors on it. The kids had so much fun riding around the barnyard with Grandpa. I keep looking at that scenery in UT. What the heck are we doing living down here in the desert. Hmmm.... Anyone hiring Engineers in Logan? LOL!
Anyway, Bill was gone to a scout/YM leadership training campout last night and today. I scrapbooked most of the day yesterday while the kids were out of school. We got up early today and went to the grocery store to get good for Easter Brunch tomorrow. (Since we don't have church until 3 PM I decided that we would have brunch: cinnamon rolls, ham & cheese quiche, easter eggs, and fresh fruit. YUMMY!) We were leaving the grocery store at 8:15 am and the lines were already getting long and crazy. I am glad that I didn't wait til later. Then we got home ate breakfast and I scrapbooked for a little while longer while I started laundry. See I can multi task when I scrapbook. :-) This after noon I have been cleaning. The dog is mad at me b/c she is stuck outside while I wash her beds. I am fixing on going out and giving her a bath in the grass. Then she will have a nice clean bed to lay down on. I figure we will probably dye easter eggs this evening when Bill gets home.

1 comment:

smdc said...

Cute page!! I love that set! I've used it for so many pages. Looks really cute with the girlie stuff!