Saturday, November 8, 2008

New Hair


My friend and I go to the same hair girl and we finally were able to get our appointments scheduled at the same time. We had a great afternoon with lots of fun conversation and laughs. Hopefully Felicia and Amber had as great time. I found Felicia when I cut my hair off almost 3 years ago to donate to locks of love. I walked into the salon and she was in total shock when I asked her to cut it all off. Talk about jumping into a trusting relationship. I totally went out on a limb and she has never disappointed me. I love her and she is amazing. I usually go in and say I need something fresh and she works her magic. Today I was ready for some fresh color and a few more layers. Red Copper is the red color she popped in. It will fade to a nice coppery blond color over time. Thanks Amber and Felicia for a fun afternoon. See you again in February! :-)

5 comments:

Amber said...

Today was SO FUN! Thanks for some good laughs! Your hair looks awesome by the way! Now we are a couple of reddish heads. :)

Kim said...

Oh it's so very cute. I'm going in a week to chop my hair too. Can't wait for something different.

Andrea said...

Lexi, I LOVE it! It's totally cute. I need something new and fresh, too. Maybe I should try your girl!

melissa merrill said...

Amber told me about your hair so I had to check it out. It is so cute! I wish I was as brave as you! I really like it!

Amy said...

Wahoo! Looking good Lexi! Gorgeous!