Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Because I am an AMERICAN!


Last night I sat down with my laptop and filled out my early ballot. (I definately wasn't early.) Today after work I will go drop it off at my polling place. I want to remember that I cast my vote in this historic election. I heard a media person say the other day (I don't remember if I was watching TV or listening to the radio to be honest) that we should go back to the "olden" days where you voted for a president and the guy/gal in second place should be the VP. Wouldn't that be interesting! And talk about change: Parties would be forced to get along and make those changes together instead of finger pointing. But it is what it is and whom ever wins today will be faced with an uphill battle. I hope that the country, the economy and the world can weather the storm. Anyone want to buy food storage?

Update: I dropped off my early ballot! It felt great! I voted!

No comments: