Sunday, November 16, 2008

My baby is 7.

Birthday Cake...years ago he rebeled and wanted an Ice Cream Cake instead of a homemade cake Now it is tradition. This year it is Scooby Do!
Grant and Billie are helping James read his card!
Reading another Card by himself.
I can't believe it. James turned 7 last week. When he was born 7 years ago I didn't think I was ready for baby #3. Billie was only 16 months old and I had a 3 year old. But God knew I could handle him and he was the best baby, toddler, and he has grown into a great kid. I mean if our problems with him stem from his over active mouth (he talks ALOT) then I think we are pretty blessed. To many more Happy Birthdays my little stinky!

3 comments:

Rochelle said...

Happy Birthday James!

Jessica said...

We love you Jamers Happy Birthday, buddy!!!!

Kim said...

Oh my where does the time go? Garrett is hot on his heals and I can't even believe the babies are turning 7...thats just not right.