Thursday, September 25, 2008

Wanted


Each year when I get peaches, I take the lid off the boxes, set them against the wall in my kitchen and divide them out. So half of each box goes into the lid. I learned that when you do this they ripen more evenly and you don't get spoiled ones in the bottom that you don't know about. Well this year, I did similar except I put them in my front living room because it is cooler in there and I knew that I couldn't get to them right away. This being said, Jack figured out that we had peaches in there on the floor. Everyday he has gone in there, stuck his face in the box and picked out a ripe juicy peach to munch on. The first two times he did it, we didn't notice until he had munched up over half of the peaches. The next two times he did it, we noticed right away and took them away from him. Dang dog! Bill told me I should put the peaches on the counter. Why would I do that? That is way to easy!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Look at that face. How can anyone possibly resist that face?

Rochelle said...

What a cute guy! Too funny. You realize that we haven't even gotten together for me to meet jack yet? crazy