Sunday, September 21, 2008

Help!


I am up to my eyeballs in peaches.
I picked up 3 boxes last week and this is what I have made so far:
Peach Chutney
Peach Salsa
Peach Freezer Jam
Peach Syrup
Peach Cobbler

I have used up all of my canning jars (we didn't do as good last year eating the peaches I put up, so we have a ton of those left) but I still have a bunch of peaches. Help me figure out what else I should do with my peaches. We are eating as many each day as we can. Do you have any good recipes that use peach puree?

5 comments:

Kim said...

MMMMMMMMMMMMMM peach cobbler....my FAVORITE!!!
Sounds like you pretty much have all the peach recipes I could possibly think of and then some. Enjoy all your hard work.

Charlotte said...

Start pumping out peach pies as fast as you can and deliver them to friends and neighbors... and keep a few for yourselves, of course.

Personally, I've never made a peach pie, so I can't help in the recipe department. sorry!

attack of The Mouse said...

My neighbor made peach bark or something similar. It is really good and it uses peach puree. Here is a link to her blog with the recipe. Canning stresses me out, so I chose to just make jam and call it good. http://meganjw.blogspot.com/2008/09/healthy-snack.html

Jillian said...

You have hit my limit....so I am no help...I can't even think of anything else with peaches in them. Good Luck

Stephanie said...

Peach puree tastes really yummy in raspberry jello, but if you go for the passing out pies route, I'll take one. :) I know what a great baker you are!