Monday, September 15, 2008

Student of the Month


I guess September Grant is our Honorary star! (Someone remind me in October to make Billie the honorary star cause I will probably have forgotten by then.) On Friday, September 5th Grant was honored as student of the month at school! This is a great accomplishment for him. I can't believe how making a change of schools can change a child's attitude so much. He is truly a whole new kid. We love him and we love the choices he is making. (He is still a boy kid and we are anxiously awaiting the regrowth of brain cells which I know could be many, may years.)

(Sorry the video was blurry, it was from my camera, way back in the back! And okay, so you can't really hear very well at all, video journalism is not on my learn to do list yet.)

4 comments:

Kim said...

WOOHOOO Way to go Grant!!!! I am so glad things are working out so well at the new school. There are a lot of changes this year over here but there are still several things that need to be worked on. Oh well, I guess I can't have everything all at once right.

Rochelle said...

I'm so glad he is doing well in a new school. Schools make all the difference here. I ran into Crystal the other day. They bought a house on Western ave in goodyear (the ghetto). She told me to be careful about Jayden's school because lots of section 8 people live in that neighborhood. Funny...that neighborhood is a thousand times better than mine (and definitely hers). Anyway, I was laughing. Tell Grant how awesome he is!

Felicia said...

very cool to be chosen as student of the month so EARLY in the school year. That shows what a great kid he is.

Amber said...

Good for Grant! What a great kid he is! I hope you are doing well and we need to hang out soon! How about that craft night??? :)