Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!




Happy Easter!  Today is my day to go back to work after being home with the kids all week.  So I thought I would update this before my week gets away from me.  We had a good morning.  The kids are so excited and didn't want to wait while I changed the batteries in the camera.  We had a small easter egg hunt in the back yard.  The easter bunny left us with awesome automatic nerf guns and a ribbon craft kit for Billie.  The dogs were more confused why the kids were running around the yard shouting gleefully!  This week has made me appreciate my children even more.  As we go back to school and back to work I am so blessed as their mother and I appreciate all the things they are willing to help out with at our home.  They are the best kids.  

2 comments:

Rochelle said...

Looks like you guys had fun. Down on a few post on my blog, I tagged you for saying how your kids got named. So, get crackin'!

Unknown said...

I wish I was at your house for easter! It looked super fun!