Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Lovely Little Things

This has been a couple of weeks filled with "lovely little things" Here are some:

~Bill has a job! From Bill's Email: "Here is proof that Phoenix is getting a light rail. The contractor next to us took this aerial photo of the far east end of our job a few months ago. Our job extends all the way into the down town area. The large build to the left of the high rises is Chase Ballpark – where the Diamondback play. Our we have built track right next to it and thru the heart of the downtown."

~The kids were grounded from TV, Playstation and computer games on Sunday, so we have had one (almost 2) days of creative playing. James has gone crazy with his pirates of the Caribbean legos. They all were in the back yard last night playing baseball. I like this punishment!

~Our doggie is so sweet. She follows me around where ever I go and she loves to have a couple of "treats" with her meals each day.

~I found this cool new scrapbooking "blog" that has scrapbook challenges that encompass using up your stash. I had a couple of minutes today to use at least 50 stickers and scrapbook an inanimate object.


~I registered James for kindergarten today. They don't know if it will be full day or 1/2 day yet. Depends on Federal Funding....Guessing it will be 1/2 if that is what we are waiting on. Maybe it is a good thing I decided to put school on hold again. I just can't do what I am not feeling good about.

~I have a lovely home. It keeps me safe, cool and I feel so happy when I am here.

~I have the BEST friends that I have ever had. You girls keep me happy and sane! :-)


No comments: