Friday, May 4, 2007

Another Week gone by

I can't believe how quickly time goes. I spent Monday and Tuesday getting ready for Grant's Birthday, then Wednesday I took Amber to the dentist! Then Thursday and Today I spent painting doors white it the house. (We have repainted all the ceilings and trim from contractor dirty white to bright white.) I forgot how much I love to paint until I dig everything out again. I am motivated to finish the half bath and the laundry now. Bill is in charge of "decorating" the boys room, so I am waiting for the design plan before I proceed any further than the doors. Billie's room is done except for inside her closet. Again Bill is involved, so that isn't something I choose to tackle on my own. We are going to demo out her current shelf and put in a closet organizer system.

I had a pamperedchef party last Friday and look what showed up on my doorstep today! I LOVE PC. They are so fast and effecient. I closed my party on Monday night of this week. I have need some new pans for a while. My last set Mom and Dad gave Bill and I for Christmas the first year we were married. (11 1/2 years ago) They have been great pans. but I love to cook so much I needed an upgrade and some more saucepan types. Aren't they beautiful. Off to bed. We are taking Grant to see Spiderman 3 first matinee of the day! :-)

No comments: