Thursday, March 5, 2009

Random Moments and Bill's Birthday.

Our sweet doggies. Loving the perfect Arizona spring weather. This is when I love living here.
James: Blowing and Chasing bubbles in his favorite foot attire. His cowboy boots.
Grant "reading" to James while listening to his ipod at the same time. James didn't seem to mind though.

This week was Bill's 33rd Birthday.
We couldn't remember what we did last year so I decided to blog about it.
(Aren't you lucky!!)
I took 0 pictures of the event.
It was pretty low key.
The kids made him cards.
I made him my famous coconut cream pie cake.
This year I added a layer and it was 6 layers.
It was delish!
I gave him a copper magnetic bracelet.
Oh and we went to our favorite West Side Sushi restaurant for an early dinner.


3 comments:

Rochelle said...

Happy Birthday Bill! Man, you're old!!!!!!!!! :) (you get to say this to me in about oh....2 weeks)

Jillian said...

You don't even want me to post pictures of our weather here- we just about got all the snowed melted and it snowed last night. Your weather looks heavenly. Happy Birthday Bill!

Anonymous said...

No T-bone on your birthday? Instead raw fish?

WOW you are a big city boy now.