Friday, January 18, 2008

You would think I have lived here my whole life...

So the last 2 days the highs have been like 57.  Brrr...I am freezing.  I wore my jacket to work on Thursday and I actually wore socks with my shoes today.  The heater was on full blast this morning in the wee dark cold hours in the car. The heater in the house has been running too.   (The dog had to be at the vet by 7 and it was an hour away).  I have been drinking chai tea by the glass full.  Thank goodness Costco had it cheap again this year.  I know our plans include moving back up to cold country, but quite honestly I will have to readjust my temperature again.  

4 comments:

Malia said...

I can relate! Louisiana has been COLD for these Hawaiian transplants. I don't know how I ever made it in Montana!

Charlotte said...

It's -6 in Idaho this morning... 57 sounds like heaven!

Anita said...

it was a lovely -17 on my drive to work today...57 sounds like a balmy paradise!

attack of The Mouse said...

I so could live where you live. My body was not made for cold weather, and why anyone wants to live somewhere where it is cold, is beyond me.