Friday, January 25, 2008

Huge Christmas Picture Update

This was the one thing I made time to make this year.  It was so much fun and looked really cute.  I never did fill the tins with treats, but the thought was there.

These pictures are for my friend Z.  She has been asking for these for a long time.  We hung crown molding and dropped rope lights behind them for a great ambient lighting affect.  It is so nice coming home late a night to soft light.  Makes the house warm and cozy.  I would recommend it highly.  (When we built the house we knew that we were going to do this, so we had outlets prewired in the corner of each room...No cord hanging down the wall and they are controlled by the switch.


The kids had a Christmas Concert and all sung 3 songs with their classes.  Nothing like a Marie Dickey concert, but the kids did great and sang their hearts out.  We had a mini photo shoot before we went.  Here are the kids cheesing it up.

Don't ask me why we always have pictures of Billie alone and not the boys.  I guess that is one of those things about having only one girl.  

1 comment:

zippy said...

Thanks for the pics L!! I don't know when my love will finally get around to putting up our crown molding, but the pics do help! I'm sure we'll holler for help when we're in the thick of the project once we do get around to it! : )

The pics of the kids are darn cute!! Oh, and I LOVE the treat advent calendar--so-o creative!! I'll have to tuck that idea away for future use. Thanks for sharing! : )