Thursday, January 17, 2008

Happy Weekend

I finally feel like I am about caught up with life again.  The Christmas decorations are almost put away.  Just the trees and a bit of garland remain.  The garage got reshuffled so that Bill's truck can be parked. (He is driving the company "car" now a Trail Blazer.) We almost have the old computer backed up and onto the new computer.  The dog is going to the vet tomorrow to get fixed.  The kids are doing great with me working.  Bill is the MOST amazing husband ever.  He is doing great with the picked up home responsibilities..  The only thing I am not caught up on is my sleep.  I picked up a nasty cold (imagine that~coming in contact with 4000 people a night doesn't have much to do with that I am sure!) I stayed home yesterday but I needed to go in today.  I am off the next two days and then I took monday off to be home with the kids.  I have to say we see some interesting folks and I love it.  Brian Urlacher and Danny Glover came through tonight.  I have come to learn that we must have the strictest checkpoint in airport history as you can't have your liquid things inside your carry~on and if your container is larger than 3.4 in the garbage it goes.  No ifs ands or buts.  People are always saying...I just came from (insert airport name) and they didn't say anything.  Too bad.  I love it.  I am a people person and I have fun at work.  

No comments: