Tuesday, November 27, 2007

November Update

My good friend reminded me yesterday that I have been neglecting my blog. So here is my quick update!

~Grant punched a hole in his head at after school care the day before Thanksgiving. Bill drove home to find not even a little scratch near the dried blood. We have reminded Grant that running around not paying attention can and will result in a meeting of his head and the window air conditioning unit. The unit will probably win.

~I boycotted the traditional Thanksgiving dinner and made cinnamon crepes filled with Bananas, Strawberries and Cream Cheese, Mushroom Artichoke Egg Frittata, Bacon and Sparkling Cider mixed with Orange juice. I then went to work and was very Thankful to not be out travelling this holiday season, especially with small children. Bill hung out at home with the kids and was very thankful for our TV, cable and Thanksgiving day football and movies.

~Christmas Shopping is almost done.

~Christmas Tree is up...not decorated yet, but up.

~Billie is wondering where the Christmas cookies are. It isn't even December 1.

4 comments:

Malia said...

Yum! I am coming to your house next year, I am not a huge fan of the normal Thanksgiving food anyway. It sounds like you all had fun and you got to snoop through bags on Thanksgiving too! That beats any movie. Tell your friend who reminded you to get back to blogging- Thank you! :)
Malia

attack of The Mouse said...

Congrats on bagging the tradional Thanksgiving dinner. I find any time I can get out of doing things, "just becasue it is tradion" gives me a sence of true freedom.
Sounds like you are going to be enjoying the holiday without all the headacke of shopping. Way to go. I have most of mine done, but still have some to do.

Charlotte said...

You're fun, Lexi. Happy Holidays!

zippy said...

You are amazing! Glad to hear you're still loving life and doing well. I've missed you! Hope to see you around soon.