Tuesday, November 13, 2007

It's a good day around our house!

November 11 is a GREAT day here. Happy Birthday to James and congratulations to Mike and Kel for their new baby born early in the morning. We are very excited to share this day with our darling new cousin and nephew!



Here are some pictures from our weekend. (not the greatest, I took them with my cell phone)

We ate at James' favorite resturant. Village Inn! When asked what he was going to eat he told me to guess. "I think you are going to have a Village Inn Funny Face." "Ahh mom, You are just too smart. You ALWAYS guess what I eat." (Cause that is ALWAYS what he orders there.)


Grant and Billie waiting patiently for their meals.
James was sick on Friday so he didn't finish his whole meal and we didn't even cut into his icecream cake until Sunday. We went home and opened presents. Then it was bed time. James' lovingly passed his "crap" around and he was the only one who went to school today. Billie and Grant are finally keeping down crackers and 7up.(for now at least) Good thing I had today off. This is the part that is stressing me out about having a job. The twice a year the kids are sick, I have to figure things out. Bill has been awesome and stayed home with James Friday. I think it will be helpful when his commute is only 30 minutes instead of 1-1.5 hours. Plus he will miss all the bad traffic. Here is a link to the job he will be on. He is coming on as a Project Manager and jumping into the scheduling side things. I am so proud of my scheduling man! This is going to be a great move for him and us. And let me brag some more about him. He has really picked up the slack from me not being here all day.
He can vaccum like none other! Thanks Babe!

1 comment:

attack of The Mouse said...

Yeah!! I'm so glad you have a blog. I think it is an awesome way to stay in touch. Your family is so cute. Happy Birthday James.