Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Disneyland

Disneyland was so fun! Billie and James were finally able to ride most of the rides. They loved all the splashy, scary, jolty rides. James asked us every 20 minutes if we can go back for his birthday in the fall. Riding the carousel in Fantasy Land. I am holding onto Maddie and James. Yes my hair is pink! I love it. Felicia (my stylist) did a great job with it!
Bugs life~visiting with the ants.
Mr. Toads wild ride. It was pretty crazy. Good thing toads can't really drive.
Saying hi to Max at Goofy's Kitchen where we ate breakfast with the characters.
Waiting for the Fantasmic show. It was incredible. I would have to say this was my favorite thing. It was put on over the river's of America. They had these amazing misting fountains, which they projected images onto the water. It was really cool. Very worth the long wait to get great seats!

No comments: