Monday, January 25, 2010

Whistle while we work...

Some of our most recent highlights:

*The Shelves that the owner put up in the garage came crashing down around my car last week. Bill said that is what you get when you screw into sheetrock and not studs. I don't think the rainy wet weather helped either. My car suffered the wrath and not has a few good dings to show for it. Several cans of paint were lost in the tragedy as well.

*A tornado warning was issued for Scottsdale last week.
Thank goodness we have an open floor plan house
with clearstory windows every where. It was all good though.
Just lots of wind and rain. We loved it!

*I started back to work today.
Just a few hours each day a couple of days a week.
I am only 15 minutes from home instead of 48.1 miles
going the wrong way at the wrong time of day.
I am glad. I liked the structure of juggling it all!





2 comments:

Anita said...

Good to hear you're surviving. Miss you guys!

Rochelle said...

I miss you guys too! I loved hearing about the tornado warning...too funny!