Tuesday, November 10, 2009

My babe turns 8!

Born on a Sunday Evening in November

Your eyes so dark blue I will always remember.


Not a day goes by without you laughing and smiling


You joined our family at the very perfect timing.

You took your place with a big ole grin.

You can crack a joke on any old whim.


And here you are my little boy


Not so little but still a joy

So here is to our son who is 8
We know this next year will be great
Because you are you and for any who know

to know you is to love you


Which is why we will love you till we are blue!

Happy Birthday James
Love Dad, Mom, Grant and Billie

and
Sadie & Jack


3 comments:

Britt said...

aww i love it. so precious.

Rochelle said...

I still can't believe our babies are 8! Happy Birthday James!

Anita said...

Can't believe he's 8 already! Sorry so slow on the birthday wishes, my internet has been out!

Happy Birthday James! We love you!