Monday, May 11, 2009

He is 11...


...he got in the car after school promptly farted. Then he proceeded to dig out his lunch and eat on his sandwhich. At some point he burped pretty loud. I said," Grant it is not polite to fart and burp in such a confined space". He said "mom the bacteria is working hard to digest my food. The bacteria need air so that is why I burp and when I fart it means the bacteria is sweating."

..."Just a little FBI mom,
you let the gate open
."
(He meant FYI)

..."Did you know that everything that you eat has starch in it?"
(he said it everyday for like 4 in a row, and now that is our running joke back whenever he says hey mom.)

---Apparently I am a mother of an 11 year old. :-D---

2 comments:

Rochelle said...

Happy Birthday Grant!

Felicia said...

I'm on my laptop and don't have your e-mail address on this computer, but I'd love to meet up with you at the Grand Canyon. When are you going?

We were only going to go to the North Rim, and stay in a cabin at Jacob Lake, where Clarissa is working. Will you be going to the North Rim?