Sunday, April 26, 2009

Orange, Teal and Lime...See what I mean.

My little "quilty" project. I don't consider myself a quilter but I have been inspired by great bloggers and I couldn't resist this color combo. Thank V for the inspiration to incorporate white for a clean look. I love my new runner. (No pattern, just went with my gut! What do you think?)
Scrapbook Desk Art
Some more
And yet more.
And this is what you get at my house when you have a little left over material! I believe that sewing machines were invented to sew with paper. (And I say that S word alot!)

6 comments:

Felicia said...

Way to go!

It looks good :o)

Kim said...

You are so talented! I just love it!

Anonymous said...

Love it ALL Lexi! and you definitely have the paper sewing talent...as well as for fabric!

Anita said...

Cute stuff Lexi! We miss you guys! Keep blogging so we have that connection! Give the kids a hug for me! (and pinch James' cheeks from his Aunt Nita)!

melissa merrill said...

You are so crafty Lexi! I want to come hang out with you and have your craftiness rub off on me!

Gina said...

OMG you are digustingly creative. I wish I could have just a smidgen of that. Probably why I'm calling you to fix my BBQ sauce. LOL