Tuesday, February 10, 2009

At long last, an update

I know you have been sitting on the edge of your seat
wondering what is happening down here in the desert southwest.
I guess I can say, notta whole lotta!
We, er the kids and I, have been freezing.
Yup, 4 winters in AZ and our blood has thinned.
Thank goodness we got lots of quilts and blankets for Christmas
because let me tell you we have
snuggled under them,
snored under them,
AND wrapped ourselves up like burritos in them.
Our daddy is no wimp and tells us we need to be tough too.
We are from Wyoming he says, "cold, this is nothing!"
So the heater doesn't come on.
But that is okay cause we like Hot Chocolate and Pancakes for dinner.
With out further adieu, here are a couple of highlights:

Science Fair: How to make butter out of cream. Shake shake shake...

Science Fair: How to make a liquid lens

Science Fair: If Birds can fly, Can I?

5 comments:

Rochelle said...

Love the science fair projects...can't wait for Jayden to attend that school. I have a gift certificate for AE I need to use...you wanna hit the mall on one of your days off?

Kim said...

WOW even James got to do a Science Fair project? I love it. I'm jealous, I can't wait for next year with the Charter school. This year can't be over fast enough. So how did they all do at the Fair? Looks like they did awesome jobs on all their projects.

Charlotte said...

I really honestly was just thinking to myself the other night, "I wonder what Lexi's been up to... she hasn't blogged in a while!"

Sounds like a fun science fair. I'd be interested in reading the kids posters closer.

Anita said...

Wayne has had two runs down your way recently, he loves to text me the temperature while I literally sit here and freeze. I'll trade your 62 for my 20 any day! Hey welcome back. We've missed your news!

Amy said...

Lexi,
I have been drowning as of late in life, but hey, I don't think it will change. So I'm leaving the laundry unfolded and the house a disaster to blog instead. I have to skew my priorities sometime! Good to check in on you. Good looking science projects. Take care!