Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Random Thoughts

Father and son. What more can I say...It was so great to watch Bill working with Grant throwing the ball!
Summer has started here, so the kids are going to my friends house for the summer. They have 2 kids and a cat. Billie came home today and said, "Mom, hunter (the cat) is [say this like a 7 year old girl] sooooooo cute. He bit me!" Enough said...that is why I am a dog person.
James really read the whole "Cat and the Hat" last night during reading time! That's my boy!

I think my mom would be proud. I finished the robe this weekend. He loves it...and it even has pockets. He would live in it I would let him. We just call him little Hef!
Practicing with the new skateboard Grant bought with his own allowance/birthday money! We haven't taken a ride to the hospital YET!
My little speed racer. It took James a long time to accept learning to ride his bike with out the wheels, but we finally have it down.

Billie defiantely took after her mom when it comes to bike riding, but now she is our little dare devil. She fell at one point and said, "I hurt myself and didn't even cry!" You go girl!

BooHoo! I definately cried a couple of tears the night before. Everyone tells you how fast time goes by. I have to say that I have really tried to enjoy the little moments this past year and I can't believe how great my kids are. Most times I feel like I have screwed them up, but then they say something or do something and I think that maybe they will make it through growing up. I love you guys! You are amazing!

3 comments:

Rochelle said...

Cute pics!!!!!!! When did you tell your kids it was ok to grow up? I swear they look so much bigger than last I saw them. Can you teach Alyssa to be a tough girl like Billie? I'm so tired of the drama queen/princess tirade.

Stephanie said...

I love the pictures! It's so neat to hear what the kids are doing now. They really are growing up so FAST! Such smart beautiful children! What a lucky mommy you are!

Anna Elledge said...

How cute has Billie gotten since I last saw her? She is gorgeous!!!