Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Sick days...








The week started off crap-tacular! On Friday I was on my way home from filling out all my paperwork and taking my drug test to start my new job (I will be the newest administrative assistant for Mortenson Construction, sayonara TSA.) when as I was cruising along the van completely turns off and I can't get it re-started. Luckily I was in the left hand lane and was able to pull over safely. Bill was only about 10 minutes away, and I had a friend who picked up the kids. We had the battery tested and it was good. So we went back to the car and waited for the tow truck driver. After 3 days in the shop they couldn't find out what was wrong. BUT they did fix my driver window so I can drive through again. Yippee...Then on Monday night I woke up vomitting and then Billie woke up vomiting and then Bill started feeling sick to his stomach. It was not a pleasant rest of the night. Bill was able to take the boys to school and then we all layed on the couch all day sleeping and resting. (I think Bill was even able to work from home a bit.) This morning we all had Chiropractor appointments bright and early and so we got up and were at em bright and early. Billie is definately better. I am feeling better and Bill is getting there. He was able to work from home again today. Here are some pictures of our early dinner at 3:00pm. We had Bear Creek Chicken Noodle soup and french bread. Yummy!

4 comments:

Rochelle said...

Congrats on the new job. You'll be happier than TSA and not spending a fortune on gas to and from Sky Harbor. Sorry to hear you guys were sick. Good luck with the van. my car in college did that and it was a wiring problem that never did get fixed cuz it never happened often enough to diagnose.

Violadiva said...

Where ever did James learn that face?

...oh, wait....

Fun pictures! :-)

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Sommer said...

I hope you don't mind me intruding on your blog. I can't believe how big your kids are getting! I love the recovery pictures of you guys. We just had our 4th baby on Dec 31st. Her name is Reese and she is a little small fry. She just does'nt want to grow. Four kids is kicking my butt!