Thursday, April 10, 2008

One Reason To Love Living Here

As many of you are well aware, Arizona is not my most favorite place I have ever lived. It does have some perks and I thought I would share one of my favorites.

GRAPEFRUITS!
This is the season for fresh grapefruits here. Bill works with someone who has a tree, so in the last 3 weeks we have had a constant supply of fresh yummy grapefruit. We have enjoyed them for breakfast sliced and sprinkled with a little sugar. Yumm-O! On Monday we received a big bag so Grant helped me juice them into delicious happy juice. I have researched a couple of recipes that use Grapefruit juice so I am going to try out a couple this weekend.
Happy Grapefruit!

3 comments:

Rochelle said...

I need some happy juice...I just found out that Justin isn't coming home this weekend after all yet his parents will still be arriving on saturday AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Unknown said...

I remember picking fresh grapefruits off the tree in Florida. However, funny enough I didn't really like them until we moved to Utah and I got older and more willing to try new things.

Jillian said...

Yummy those look so good. I just keep getting more and more jealous of where you live. Fresh Grapefruit, sun and swimming. What more could you want?