Sunday, October 28, 2007

Every good thing...

I believe that the saying is Every Good Thing Must Come To An End. But here is the thing. I don't look at this as MUST...Tomorrow I officially go on pay role outside of my home. I got a really cool job where i can be snoopy, people watch and wear cool blue Latex gloves. Now I will know what all the girls are really carrying in their purses and I will know the best time to come in and out of our little town. I will probably be MIA these next two weeks as I am doing the training thing during the day. My awesome friend is keeping the kids both in the morning and after school until I can beat the traffic home to get them. The Cool thing is that Bill and I get to commute together in the morning. He works like 2 block from where I will be. 2 whole hours of uninterrupted time in the car together. I think there is another saying for that. Something like...what won't kill you...hmmm!

I did this really cool last days of being a stay-at-home-mom project. I even took pictures so I could post it. Well darn-it! I took the pictures with OUT the memory card in the camera, so now I have to figure out how to get my pictures off the camera. CRAP. I should really get my hair darker...maybe then I will have more of a brain. Wish Me luck! :-)

2 comments:

Malia said...

Good luck! I hope your first day goes well.

Julie said...

Oh Lexi, I'm so sad! That's not a very supportive comment is it? ;)

I hope you enjoy yourself, and have a ton of fun. If it makes you feel any better, I thought of you every time we went through airport security on our trip. I'm sure you will make it a more enjoyable experience for hundreds of people a day. ;)