Sunday, October 31, 2010

Relocating....Again


I just know that somewhere in my genealogy there was a gypsy.
A beautiful, colorful spirited gal who roamed the earth.
In our short 15 years of marriage, we have had 10 addresses.
Sweet!
I must be channelling her in my dreams, because we are once again "relocated."
This time, my life has brought me full circle.
Back to my birth-country Colorado.
We have been here 1 week and already it is home.
I am loving turning on the fire place first thing in the morning, sipping my warm beverage letting the day warm up around me.
We live in a lovely hilly neighborhood where we have a view of the snow topped rocky mountains right off the front porch.
I told Bill that I find it incredible to have to go to the grocery store and see the mountains. :-)
If I am channelling my gypsy ancestor,
I hope that she will be settled here.
Because we plan to call this place home for some time!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those mountains look LOVELY!! So, what is your address now? We may be down here in San Antonio for a while, but my heart and soul will ALWAYS love the mountains!!

Felicia said...

I had no idea you were moving! We're not too far from Colorado (seven hours to Denver, I think).

We want to take our kids to the Denver Mint and Mesa Verde in the next year or so.

zippy said...

So happy that you're happy! What's your new address? XOXO

Jillian said...

You moved? You guys have such fun adventures....Rob & buffi are in Colorado Springs are you near them? Hope you are adjusting and loving it. Moves are hard but it looks like you guys take it in stride.

Rochelle said...

Congrats on getting moved! I've wanted to call..but I figured you were plenty busy! 10 different addresses? YEP! that's pretty nutso!