Thursday, July 10, 2008

We interrupt our life for a dream sequence...


I jet setted my way to South Dakota yesterday. I left Phoenix at 8:30 am with the kids and returned solo by 2:00pm. Not bad for a days work. Bill and I embarked on a week long date. Only to be interrupted by work! It has been quietly peaceful so far. Bill is sound asleep tonight after another major dental visit. I am doing really fun things...folding laundry and washing dishes. :-) The kids are having a blast with G & G D! Grandpa reported tonight that they ran back and forth around the house, back and forth and back again. I think the kids must be worn out today as James ran out of things to say at the end of the phone conversation!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Wow, you are kidless! I hope you have a wonderful week.

Rochelle said...

Yeah...no kids!!!!!!! What are your plans other than taking care of your hubby? (and sleeping)