Thursday, December 6, 2007

Random Thoughts by Me!

~As I was getting dressed today in my Arizona Winter Finest, Jeans, pretty new green sweater and my flip flops, I thought. "Ah today Arizona is good cause it is December, it is kind of chilly (like 50 when I took the kids to school at 7:30) and I can still wear my flip flops. Now I would much rather spend the Holiday season trudging around in boots and a coat ~not zipped up if you know me at all, and oh and I probably don't have socks on inside the boots. Just ask Bill's folks, they used to borrow me socks when I would come over and hang out cause I never had any on. :-) But for today I am happy to be in my jeans and flip flops.

~Not all children like Gingersnap cookies from a box. It was James' turn to bring snack for school today and he asked for gingerbread man. Well, we can't bring homemade things into our schools here and all I could find at the store were above said cookies. Most of the kids took one bite, turned up their noses and chose not to finish their snack. James on the other hand went...Yummy mommy those were great! Can you buy me more?

~Bill wrapped some gifts last night and put them under the tree. This NEVER happens. He likes to be the last one to bring out his offerings. I guess he decided they are "safer" under the tree wrapped then "hidden" somewhere for me, err the kids, to find. Now if only I could remember Betsy Alexander's techniques for rewrapping her Christmas gifts. :-)

1 comment:

Charlotte said...

Jon is the master of unwrapping and rewrapping... he could probably give you a few pointers.