Monday, August 13, 2007

First Day of School







Today is the first "real" first day of school. James only had screening on Friday so today is my first real day alone! James was standing in line watching all the other kids cry. He asked me "why are all the other kids crying?" He did great! I did great! Not one tear shed! WAHOO! We walked to school and then I jogged home. I have a blister on my heal to prove it! I can't wait until the morning temps are below 90 though. It was a warm walk to school and with the high today being 114ish I think I will be driving to pick the kids up. The dog must be sad not to have James home with us because she promptly went back to bed. My goal today is to get into the swimiming pool alone for at least 20 minutes. :-) Have a great one!

1 comment:

zippy said...

Congrats and enjoy! I've decided to drive too in the afternoons for pick-up...way too hot!